Saturday, March 20, 2010

24 weeks!


Many of my friends have been NAGGING me about putting up more belly pictures lately. So I thought I'd take advantage of today, being Chris' Great Grandma's birthday party, to take a pic of me and Baby Cruz-in-utero.

Every other day I look like a grouchy pregnant lady, even though this woman came up to me yesterday in Payless while I was DRIPPING sweat trying on a gazillion different shoes that don't fit my ever-growing Duff-feet (apparently, my belly isn't the only thing growing these days).... and she tells me, "Honey, you're so beautiful. You are just glowing!" I smiled and said, "Aww thanks", but what I really felt like saying was, "See this shoe that my fat foot is squeezed into right now??? Huh, see it? It's going up your rear in two seconds 'cause I'm NOT glowing, I'm sweating like a fat disgusting pig. Have a nice day." But she was a sweet lady, which is what I realized once I got into my air conditioned car.


This is my pregnant rant of the day. Hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! ha. You are so funny. loved the first post. You really are beautiful you know, sweaty or not. Oh and you are not fat. You look great for a prego woman!

    ReplyDelete