Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Addictive Personality


Although Jedidiah looks more like me, I'd say he has more of his Daddy's traits. Like his addictive personality for instance. When Chris gets into something, he like really gets into it and completely shuts his mind off to anything else. Some of these things have been fishing, searching for gold, researching how different races have been mixed throughout the ages in different countries, and currently taking apart/cleaning/putting back together fishing reels. Those are just to name a FEW. Jed seems to be the same way especially with movies/tv shows he likes. Some recent kicks he's been on are The Wonder Pets, Batman, Lion King, Land Before Time, and at the moment Scooby-Doo. Whichever one he is into at the time, is ALL he will watch. He throws a fit if you even suggest watching something else. He's been into Scooby-Doo for a little while now since I rented it for him one night that my parents were babysitting while Chris and I went out to dinner. I will never forgive myself for renting that wretched movie. If I never have to hear "a cheesy pizza with a side of pickles" ever again, I will be a happy woman. But it makes him happy, so whatev.

No comments:

Post a Comment