Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Greek Goodness


Yesterday the boys and I went on a little shopping trip at Trader Joe's... Belen, my mother in law, was unloading most of my groceries for me since the big boy was knocked out once we got home and needed to be put in bed and the other one was screaming his head off for some cheech. She is a lifesaver. Love her. Anywho, she laughed when she saw I bought three containers of Greek yogurt. Chris, Jed, and I all LOVE this yogurt and after months of just buying one or two containers and seeing how quickly we would go through it... the only logical solution was to buy each of us our own container right? Right. It is just so delicious. We like ours with a little drizzlin' of honey and granola on top. And SCORE it's fall so TJ's has my favorite pumpkin granola in! Try it out, you won't be sorry! :)


2 comments:

  1. You should get a job at TJ's. Then you could try all the new products that come in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would work there just for that very reason. :) How about you just text me all the yummy-ness and I go buy it.. I tried that kettle corn. Sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete