Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Four Months!

Silly Boy
This is his "Chris" face

Cruz turned four months old on the 13th. He seriously is such a sweet and easy baby. He started sleeping 10-12 hours straight on a regular basis and I'm lovin it. He sleeps better than his big brother to this day. HA. He is getting alot stronger, pushing himself up pretty far while on his tummy, but I still feel like he is never going to roll over onto his back since he loves his tummy so much. Oh well. He's laughing more now and talks up a storm especially when he's got a full belly. We go to his four month checkup on Monday, so I will post them his new stats with weight and height. He is starting to grow a little bit of peach fuzz on his head. So exciting!! I love my little bald guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment