Tuesday, November 16, 2010

No Sugar Bugs!

Enjoying his well-earned "good boy ice cream" at Chick-fila!
This lady was so good with him letting him use the instruments all by himself!
Right before the whole "Just don't kill me, okay" thing...


Making himself at home.



Well, it looks like my slight case of OCD with Jed's teeth has paid off. He has beautiful sparkly white teeth with no cavities! I was a wee bit nervous about taking him for his appointment because he has such a strong personality and once his mind is set against something, there's really no swaying him. Thankfully, he was all about the dentist and letting him poke and prod at his teeth. He must be used to all the poking and prodding I do to him everynight flossing and brushing him. The only thing he was against was the x-ray machine so we didn't do any of those which is fine by me. He's so much like me. Ha. Anywho, one of the funniest things he has ever done was when the Doctor started checking for cavities with that pokey tool they use... Jed moved the doctor's hand away and said, "Just don't kill me, okay?" I couldn't believe my ears! He had the doctor and his assistant busting up! I really don't know where he gets his personality from! Not me. ha. They let him use the water squirter and suction thing himself during the cleaning. It was too funny. I had to carry him out of there because he loved it soo much. So happy he had a good first dentist experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment