Sunday, August 11, 2013

7 Months

Joni turns 7 months old on the 1st. I figured I'd document the new things she's been doing while they're fresh in my mind.





*She's been saying "DA-DA" for a couple months now. Chris loves it.
*We've started Baby Led Weaning with her and have started giving her a few different foods. Her favorites are sweet potatoes and avocado. She loves frozen mango in her mesh feeder thingy.
*She's waking up 1-2x a night now which I'm fine with. She was sleeping 12-13 hours straight for the from like 2-4 months old and I ruined her when she caught a cold by nursing her everytime I heard her make a peep. She kinda liked that, I guess.
*She's now CRAWLING, sitting up, and just this week she started standing while holding onto her crib or baby gate. So not ready for this mobile on-the-move stage. Waaaah.
*Her brothers make her laugh all the time. Chris and I were just talking today about how she's rarely laughed for us. Just smiles all the time. She just loves those big brothers of hers.
*She's almost outgrown 9 month clothing. 12 months are fitting her quite perfectly these days.
*She weighed 19lb 1oz on Wednesday at the chiropractor.
*She has TWO teeth that popped through towards the end of July.
*She always has her tongue out. My Mom and I call her "Lizzy" (short for Lizard. lol.)
*She loves to scream. It's such a cute girly scream too.
*She's starting to do the cheesy squishy face smile which is my absolute FAVE.
*She choked on a leaf a couple weeks ago. It's like a seven month "thing" for my kids I guess.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I just love everything about her. She fills all of our hearts with so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment